It’s Friday, the 13th — are you worried about your misfortunes on this unluckiest of days? You broke your favourite mirror, spilled salt all over the counter and sneezed before you left the house. And, to make matters worse — you OWN a black cat!
Why not turn your bad juju around? Here are 13 superstitions that may bring Lady Luck’s good fortune and set you on your way to happy, carefree LUCKY days!
Good Luck 13 Ways:
- If you see a penny on the ground, pick it up! You will have good luck all day long!
- Don’t get freaked out if a frog comes into your house — that’s lucky!
- Ladybugs are cute and friendly and it’s good luck if one lands on you.
- Feeling unlucky? Try looking at the moon over your right shoulder — it will bring you good luck.
- If you want to be very lucky, try looking for a four-leaf clover. These type of clover are extremely rare — but keep looking — you’ll be the luckiest person around!
- Wearing your birthstone is said to bring good luck. (If you don’t know your birthstone, click here to find out)
- If you’ve spilled the salt, don’t panic — just toss a pinch of it over your left shoulder. Problem solved!
- Your wish will be granted if you wish upon a falling star.
- Carry a rabbit’s foot with you for luck.
- It is good luck to wear your clothes inside out. Who cares what people think?
- If your right palm is itchy, you’re in luck — you’ll soon be in the money!!
- Cross your fingers for luck (everyone knows that, right?!)
- Knocking on wood always wards off bad luck!
If you’re feel especially unlucky or if you think that someone has put an evil spell on you — don’t despair, simply spin around seven times in a clockwise circle! Spell breaker!!
Learn to be lucky! Some experts believe that you can learn to maximize your good fortune. Practice these four principles of luck and see if your kismet changes:
One: Make the most of your chances
Two: Listen to your intuition
Three: Expect the best
Four: Think positively
For more, read this article on Mindfulness and the Luck Factor